Many people feel that television advertising no longer works. While growth in digital marketing continues to grow and mobile marketing is becoming paramount, research shows that TV is still the leading marketing medium in most of the core consumption indicators.
Reasons Your Need to Run Television Ads:
- The Average Consumer still spends over 5 hours a day watching TV vs 1 hour on their computer.
- Television still dominates among the core consumer demographics that most retailers and businesses covet.
- Cable segmentation allows you to creatively target specific demographics instead of paying a lot to be on cable networks.
- TV ads drive people online and reinforce your other advertising, leading to more conversions and brand awareness.
- Televisions ads reach a larger number of people faster.
The below infographic provides a great comparison of TV and digital marketing.
Infographic via Koeppel Direct
If you have any question about online or television marketing, please contact BK Media Pros at 502-509-1519. We have over 30 years experience in television advertising. Put our experience to work for you.
Many have put off updating your websites or adding mobile capability for a few years now. It is an easy thing to ignore. How often do you check your website on a mobile device? Probably not often. However, your most important consumers are viewing it and ignoring them will...
Today, showing up properly in the local search results on sites like Google, Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, Apple maps and other local sites is essential to the success of any business. Most small business owners do not realize that showing on these sites is free and that properly setting them...